7.18.2010

A Visit From Family

Gamma Wanda and Uncle Sam came for a visit at the end of June. It was a great week filled with a lot of fun stuff.

freddy's

Sam got in touch with his inner child.

100_2861

We went to Blue Cow Frozen Yogurt then went to table rock.

100_2857

And Sam got to see the gibbons in Gibbon Alley at the zoo.

I was horrible at taking pictures during their visit so I’m sorry Wanda for not having any of you and Eleni. We also went on a taxi ride to the mall, got Eleni’s nine month pictures done (one month late), and had many fun nights just hanging out at home. It was a wonderful visit and we can’t wait to see them again.

(i downloaded a new way of posting on my blog, i kinda like being able to use my own fonts instead of the five they give you.)

1 comment:

Faye said...

A fun fun visit. It will be good to talk to Sam about it. Fun to hear a different perspective (and also to know I'm not the only one complaining about how far away you guys are...)